Why Are Home Inspections Important? You Should Know Every Detail About the Home You're Considering!
The inspector at Henderson Home Inspection will provide you with information about every feature of a home. When you read our report, you'll know the condition of the:
- Foundation, attic and roof
- Exterior and interior walls
- Grading and drainage
- Basement and crawl space
- Stairs, windows and doors
- Garage and carport (if applicable)
- Floors and ceiling
- Deck (if applicable)
- HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Built-in appliances
Most home purchases require a buyers inspection. Don't risk the safety of your loved ones by making a blind purchase. Hire us to inspect the home for you.
Contact us today to learn more about buyers inspections.